We kindly ask you to read this Policy with care and understand EEC’s policies and Practices in regards to the use of your information and how will EEC handle it. By using our online services you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy without any limitation or condition. We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time without a prior notice. It is your responsibility to learn about any changes and updates made to this Policy, so please check the online services periodically for any updates to its terms and conditions. Your continued use of the online services following any changes and updates to this Policy shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the same. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use EEC’s online services.
3. TYPES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
3.1. Automatically Collected Information
Please note that you can visit and browse the online services without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, in order to administer the online services and improve its usefulness and overall quality, EEC reserves the right to measure and analyze non-identifying, aggregate usage, and volume statistical information from the online service’s visitors. For these purposes, EEC may also collect information automatically regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name, usage details, information collected through cookies and website access time. Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen may also be collected.
• Enable us to recognize your computer you are using when you return to our online services so that we can understand your interest in our online services and tailor its content and advertisements to match your interests.
• Allow you to carry information across our online services and avoid having to re-enter that information.
• Enable us to produce statistical information (anonymously) which helps us to improve the structure and content of our online services.
• Enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions.
Cookies do not enable us to gather personal information about you unless you give a permission to use information by our servers. Most Internet browser software allows the blocking of all cookies or enables you to receive a notice before a cookie is stored. For further information, please refer to your Internet browser software instructions or help screen.
3.3. Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information includes information you provide to EEC, information we collect and obtain from you may, are primarily collected through the following:
• Filling of forms on our online services;
• Information requests about our products and services;
• From your response to surveys that might be given out for research purposes;
• Details of emails and other digital communications that we send to you, including information about the emails you open and links in them that you may click on.
3.4. Other sources of personal information
We may also use personal information from other sources, such as specialist companies that supply information, online media channels, our partners and public registers. We may collect the following types of personal information about you from other sources such as: contact details, credit history, purchases, interests, preferences, or other types of publicly available information. These other sources of personal information helps us to:
• Review and improve the accuracy of the data we hold;
• Improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
We may be required by law to collect personal information about you, or as a consequence of any contractual relationship that we may have with you.
Personal information may be used in EEC online services as follows:
• Registering for subscription of newspapers, newsletters, and magazines – such information collected from this service will be used to send periodic newsletters and updates;
• Contact Us Form – Information provided through this service will not be stored by EEC and will be used solely to respond to the inquiries of the customer and/or service requests. Information provided may be used to contact you in order to further discuss your interest in our products and services, and to send you information regarding EEC or King Abdullah Economic City, such as marketing promotions and events;
• Website Feedback Form – information provided through the Website Feedback form will be used solely to provide enhancements to the online services and the user experience.
4. Use of data
• To communicate with you regarding our products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by EEC, and to provide other news and information that we think might be of interest to you;
• To provide analysis or valuable information that would improve the online services;
• To provide you with personalized experience when you interact with our online services;
• To notify you about changes and updates made to our online services;
• To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our online services;
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
5. Disclosure of your information
EEC may disclose the collected information without any restrictions, which is specific to non-identifiable or personal information about the online services users.
EEC may also disclose identifiable or personal information that is collected or provided to us by you in the following circumstances:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To fulfill the purposes for which you have provided this information;
• For any other purposes disclosed by EEC when you provided the information.
6. Security of information
Although the security of all your information is an important concern to us and we exercise reasonable care in providing secure storage and transmission of your information in and to our servers, nevertheless no information or data storage and transmission through the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secured. EEC cannot provide any representation or warranty regarding the safety of any information that you may transmit to or from the online services. Please note that all such transmissions are done at your own risk.
7. Withdrawal of Information
In the event that you change your mind on the information provided or want to update the status of your personal information given such as a phone number or email address, EEC will arrange and facilitate ways to correct, update, or eliminate the personal information already provided. You have the right to remove any unwanted personal information, by updating the same or opposing its use for any reason. In all such instances, please contact: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
8. Third Party Links