The Resident log-in
My Home log-in
- Information: Experience KAEC like never before, with all resident resources on one convenient location. Links to:
- Community news
- Event announcement
- Important numbers
- City guidelines
- Account Tracking: Review your property payment plan and download your statement of account from the comfort of your couch. Online tracking and payment of utility bills coming soon!
- “Account Tracking” is the ability to download utilities bills for your property
- Service Requests: Don’t have time to give us a call about a service request? Login to our Resident Portal, fill in our short service request form and submit it to your community team whenever you get a minute, no matter what time, day or night.
- Contact Us: Have a question for your community management team? Fill out the short contact form and let us know how you want to be contacted and we’ll give you a call or drop you an email. It’s that simple.
How to register (first time users):
- Click on “forgot password” in the login screen
- Click on the reset password link to create a new password
- Login with your new password
For any assistance, please contact customer care:
email@example.com or 8001080011
Hejaz Egate log-in
- The Hejaz Gate enhances the access process and reduces travel time to Jeddah.
- The gate is equipped with sensors that will recognize your vehicle on approach and allow access without the need to stop your car.
- It has four lanes to minimize wait times during peak traffic hours. Currently two of those lanes are dedicated to registered users and two are for non-registered users.
How to register
- Create a personal profile
- Log in to your profile page after receiving the verification number on your mobile
- Then you can apply for a temporary permit by registering your vehicle or apply for a visit pass for your visitor
- If you have any questions on the new process, please contact CARE team at 8001180010