|Saudi Arabia’s drive for economic|
diversification and employment creation
|The 4 economic cities in Saudi Arabia are intended to make the country a highly attractive platform for investments while partnering with the local and international private sector, building an economic value for the country, and creating significant employment opportunities for its residents.|
|KAEC’s strategic opportunities include|
|Strategically located regional powerhouse|
- Located on the crossroads between East and West.
- Launch pad to >250 million consumers.
- Largest economy in the region
|Huge energy and feedstock advantage|
- KSA holds 25% of global oil reserves
but KSA captures only 2% of the global
|Increasing housing demand|
- Existing urban areas are getting saturated
- Housing demand is acutely increasing.
- 190,000 additional new homes are required
every year reaching 1.3 million new homes by 2015.
|Increasing number of jobs needed|
- 5 million new jobs are needed by 2020. Saudi has
attractive population dynamics with 70% of the
population below the age of 30 years and 45% of
the population below the age of 15 years.